1. The 2016-17 Pistons Rewards Program is offered at the discretion of the Detroit Pistons and Palace Sports & Entertainment (together, the "Pistons"). Participation in the Pistons Rewards Program ("Program") is subject to the following terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures that the Pistons may, in their discretion, adopt or amend from time to time. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. By accepting and using a Program loyalty card, you have enrolled in the Program and agreed to these Program terms and conditions and any and all related Pistons and Program rules, regulations, policies and procedures (together, the "Rules"). Any failure to comply with the Rules may result in your disqualification from Program eligibility and participation and the forfeit, revocation and/or cancellation of any earned Program points or prizes.
3. To be eligible to participate in the Program and earn Program points, eligible "Members" must be recognized as the primary account holder on a Pistons 2016-17 full season or half season plan. All Pistons Black, Red and Palace Royal Members are eligible and encouraged to participate.
4. To redeem Program points for prizes, eligible Member's account must be paid in full, and/or in accordance with individual payment plans. Any Member's failure to pay any amount owed, as and when due, may result in disqualification from Program eligibility and participation and the forfeit, revocation and/or cancellation of any earned Program points or prizes.
5. The Pistons may, in their sole discretion, change, limit, modify or cancel the Program or any aspect thereof, including any and all Rules, at any time and with or without prior notice. All Program points earned during the 2016-17 NBA season will expire on June 30, 2017.